Step Into the Career Closet
Empowering Bobcats Through Professional Dress
The Career Closet offers a wide range of suites, ties, shirts, skirts, and dresses allowing students and alumni to:
- Rent professional attire free of charge
- Look the part for interviews, presentations, conferences, or other professional events
- Set that very important first impression with employers
Career Closet Hours
This service is temporarily unavailable during COVID modifications.
- Normally: 8:30 AM – 4:30PM, Monday – Friday
- PLEASE NOTE: The Career Closet is closed during the hours of Career Fair events, typically 11:30AM – 4:30PM on the day of the event. For more information on our Career Fair dates, please see our Events & Fairs tab.
Please let us know if you have questions or would like to pre-arrange a time to come visit the Career Closet! Walk-in appointments are also welcomed. Stop by the Career Services main office in LBJ 5-7.1 to get started today!
- Garments must be returned within 5 business days of rental. If garments are needed longer than 5 business days, please arrange when receiving garments or contact the main office at (512)245-2645 or email@example.com to request an extension.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to have the borrowed garments professionally dry-cleaned and pressed before returning them (even if garments were not worn). A dry-cleaning receipt will be required when returning items.
- The Career Closet is available due to the generosity of others. As a representative and member of Texas State, we ask that borrowers care for these items as if they were their own and return them to allow others to utilize this service for years to come!
- If garments are not returned in proper condition or beyond the allotted time agreed to above, a student's Jobs4Cats account will be blocked and the student will not be able to utilize the Career Closet again until they have spoken, in person, with the Customer Care Coordinator.