Career Services offers a range of programs for students and alumni, including career exploration and counseling, internship and job search assistance, graduate school advising, employer connections and more.
Texas State Faculty & Advisors
Our office provides compassionate, comprehensive career assistance to the diverse Texas State family. We collaborate often with Texas State faculty and advisors, and welcome the opportunity to partner with you in the career exploration and development of your students.
About Career Services
Check Student Attendance
Request a Presentation
Career Services representatives can present to your students on a wide range of topics designed to enhance their career development. We also offer a variety of presentation formats, such as:
- Classroom presentations and workshops
- Brief in-class announcements
- Student organization presentations
- Employer presentations
Please submit your request as soon as possible, so that we can tailor the presentation for your needs.
Resume and Cover Letter Class Assignment
Utilizing Big Interview
Big Interview is a step-by-step interview preparation system teaching students skills in completing successful interviews. Faculty and staff can utilize this system to curate practice interview assignments including feedback opportunities.
To get started:
- Log in to Big Interview using your NetID and University password using Single Sign On. Once you have done that, you will see the student view and become visible to our administrative staff.
- After you have successfully logged in at least once to the student view, email us to request Organization Admin privileges to begin creating assignments.