Connect with Employers
Welcome! We’re glad you are interested in connecting with the thousands of employers who are recruiting Texas State Bobcats! Our team is here to help you connect with quality employers and opportunities through events, one-on-one opportunities, and more.
Use Jobs4Cats Powered by Handshake
How to Login and Activate:
- When you access Jobs4Cats through the link above, you will be re-directed to the platform Handshake.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Would you like to explore opportunities from a mobile device? Download the Handshake Mobile app!
What Are the Next Steps?
- Complete your profile by including a profile picture, upload your resume, include your skills and interests, etc. Think of your profile like a LinkedIn profile: the more complete the profile, the better it represents you.
- Employers search public profiles to invite student to their on-campus recruiting events. Don’t miss out!
Why Use Jobs4Cats?
- Connect with employers who are intentionally seeking to hire Bobcats.
- Use an online and mobile resource that is convenient and made for college recruiting.
- Find and apply for relevant jobs and internships.
- See which employers are engaging in recruiting activities on campus.
- Network with employers who want to see you succeed – many recruiters who come to campus are alumni!
On-campus recruiting is a great way for you to meet with a range of employers, from local to national brands, in fields such as management, graphic design, communications, sales and more. Employers are engaged in the following activities at Texas State:
- Posting Jobs and Internships (including full-time, part-time, on-campus, paid and unpaid internships, etc.)
- Attending Career Fairs
- Conducting On-Campus or Virtual Interviews
- Hosting Tabling Sessions
- Hosting Bobcat Career Chats, in-person or virtually
See which employers are recruiting each semester by logging into Jobs4Cats and navigating through the different tabs, especially the Jobs and Events tabs.
Under the Jobs tab in Handshake, you can search On-Campus Interviews: these are employers who will be conducting interviews in our office – apply to their position to be considered for an interview spot! Find further instructions on how to apply and how to prepare for your on-campus interview by going to our Get Recruited On Campus page.
Career Fairs & Upcoming Events
Under the Events tab in Handshake, you can check out upcoming Career Fairs (and participating employers), Bobcat Career Chats and other small events, such as tabling sessions and networking nights, or you can also visit our Events & Fairs page.
If you would like to learn more about maximizing your next career fair experience, please see our Attend a Career Fair page.
Career Fair Plus
Download the Career Fair Plus app. It will give you the chance to research employers attending the career fairs in advance and prepare your visit by checking out interactive floorplans, getting tips for success and more.