Third Party/Staffing Agencies (TPSA) are organizations or individuals that recruit candidates for other organizations’ temporary, part-time or full-time employment opportunities (includes contract recruiters, search firms, etc.). They also recruit for their own organization’s internal hiring needs. Agencies wishing to list a position with Texas State University on Jobs4Cats and/or participate in on-campus recruiting activities will adhere to the following guidelines.
- All Third party/Staffing Agencies must have a signed Third Party Statement of Understanding on file with Career Services before posting employment opportunities or using Career Services amenities & resources.
- When recruiting for external positions for clients, TPSA can recruit by posting jobs only.
- When recruiting for internal part-time, full-time, internship opportunities, TPSA can participate in on-campus recruiting activities. While participating in on-campus recruiting activities, TPSA must have their internal positions posted in Jobs4Cats and can ONLY promote their internal positions at events. TPSA must provide marketing materials and handouts for approval to Career Services, no less than 48-hours in advance of OCR activities.
- Under no circumstances may fees be charged to students.
- TPSA may recruit only for clients they represent and all job listings must clearly indicate that candidates will be working through TPSA and external client/company/organization.
- Candidates’ names and/or resumes obtained for a job opening may not be used for subsequent job openings or for solicitation of employer clients, except where specific arrangements have been initiated and agreed upon by the candidates.
- For job postings, TPSA must provide the name of the clients, location and job title to Career Services, and must state in the job description that any fees assessed by the agency will be paid by the client organization or employer you represent. Texas State University will not post any opportunities that require students to pay fees.
- TPSA agree that they and the clients they represent will adhere to strict Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines.
- Any violation of this agreement may result in termination of employer account and suspension of recruiting privileges at Texas State University, as determined by the Director of Career Services.
If you agree to comply with this Statement of Understanding, please fill out the following information and click the submit button at the bottom of this page. You can print this page for your records or return to this page at any time.