Use Jobs4Cats (Employers)
Post jobs and participate in on-campus recruiting, resume referrals and more with Jobs4Cats. Our easy-to-use database enables you to:
- Post jobs, internships and volunteers opportunities
- Attend a job fair
- Recruit and interview students on campus in Career Services' offices
- Request a resume referral
- Request an information table in the Quad, Student Center Mall or other public area on campus
First-time users can register by creating a profile with all of the required information (denoted by an asterisk*) including current contact and organization information.
Already registered with Jobs4Cats? Click here to log in.
Follow the simple steps below to perform common functions in Jobs4Cats
To register for an upcoming job fair, click on Career Events and select Job Fair from the Category menu. Click Search, then find the job fair you’d like to attend and click Register at the far right of the screen. Fill out all required information including booth and vehicle registration and recruitment information.
A confirmation email and invoice will be sent to you within three (3) business days.
To submit a request for on-campus interviewing, select New Schedule Request from the On Campus Recruiting dropdown menu. Fill in all required information.
There are three different types of interview schedules to choose from:
- Open - If an applicant meets the minimum qualifications, they can directly sign up for an interview.
- Preselect - If an applicant meets the minimum qualifications, s/he can submit his/her resume and wait for you to pre-screen all applicants. Applicants will be notified by email whether they have been selected for an interview according to the timeline posted in the schedule.
- Preselect Continuous - If an applicant meets the minimum qualifications, s/he submits his/her resume and can be notified at any time whether s/he has been selected for an interview.
It is highly recommended that you use a preselect schedule type.
To post a job, simply select New Job from the My Jobs dropdown menu and fill in all required information.
For questions about registering for job fairs, e-mail email@example.com or call 512.245.2645.
For questions about on-campus interviewing or posting jobs on Job4Cats, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.245.2645.
Having trouble registering or logging into Jobs4Cats? Call our front desk at 512.245.2645.